Disneyland Paris Special Offer

The Tarzan Encounter is bringing Two Worlds together again at The Chaparral Theater

Saturday, 23rd July 2011 at 09:12 by
Anthony
6 Comments

This time, it wasn’t cancelled! Long-running favourite The Tarzan Encounter leapt back into The Chaparral Theater exactly as promised from 11th June. Despite the two-year hiatus, during which an entirely different Summer show was presented at the venue (the poorly-received Goofy’s Summer Camp), the show has returned looking entirely familiar. Thankfully, this includes the blackout curtains around the sides of the open-air theatre, allowing for much more impressive lighting of the more dramatic scenes, as seen in the photo from Bert Snyers’ excellent Flickr set, above.

It isn’t known if the show will return for another unexpected encore season in 2012, so make sure to enjoy the acrobatics, dance and multilingual Phil Collins music all over again while you can. Let’s show Disneyland Paris how much we prefer a good show in a proper theatre! Currently showing at 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 16:15 and 17:15, Tarzan and friends will be Trashin’ the Camp until 4th September.

MORE PHOTOS Snyers Bert (Flickr)

Never miss Disneyland Paris news: Follow us on TwitterLike our Facebook Page

Disneyland Paris Park Tickets

Comments

• Columbiad  5 days ago

So are there any changes to the show?

• Malcolm York  3 days ago

We sawbit last Tuesday and it seemed to have some changes to it, I could be wrong but it looked like a lot more action taking place both on the ground and in the air all at the same time. It was great to see this show return.

• Steff  2 days ago

Hey, Does anybody know whats going to be on the Chaparral theatre after the 4th of September?

• @Steff – Nothing will immediately follow The Tarzan Encounter, but the start of Christmas season (7th November) should see the return of the fantastic Mickey’s Winter Wonderland.

• Steff  1 day ago

Thank you for letting me know. Is there going to be a change in the script? Or will it be the same as the past? I’m going on the 21st November and am looking forward to seeing the improvements

• I wonder...  23 hours ago

I love this show, well anyway, I did the first time I anyway, but it’s too short, I’d probably rather watch animagique :) I like mickey’s winter wonderland

+-Write a comment...

Note: Comments are moderated but will appear immediately if you have a previous approved comment on DLP Today (identified by your email address).

Ratatouille: The Adventure Videos - L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy